1. Reduces LDL Cholesterol: Sparkling mineral water is known to reduce LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels. Elevated levels of LDL can cause cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure and heart disease.
2. Bicarbonate Benefits: Sparkling water contains bicarbonate. Bicarbonate helps balance sodium levels in the body.
3. Increases HDL Cholesterol: Sparkling water can help increase high-density lipoproteins (HDL) levels. Increased levels of HDL (“good”cholesterol) can reduce cardiovascular issues such as heart disease and high blood pressure.
4. Kills bacteria: Carbonation found in Sparkling mineral water can kill harmful bacteria found in the body. Bacteria can cause infections and attack the immune system.
5. Healthy substitute for Soft Drinks and Alcoholic Cocktails: Instead of drinking Calorie-heavy, sugar-filled alcoholic cocktails, sparkling water is a healthier option. Ice of lemon or lime and a splash of sugar-free, natural flavor, sparkling water is by far the healthier substitute for soda drinks and alcoholic mixes.